Hiya and welcome again to Max Q!
On this subject:
- Firefly Aerospace conquered the evening
- Information from Varda House and extra
Firefly Aerospace efficiently launched a satellite tv for pc for the U.S. House Pressure with simply 24 hours’ discover, in a record-setting demonstration of fast launch capabilities for nationwide safety missions.
The corporate launched the Victus Nox mission on the first out there window, with Alpha leaving the pad simply 27 hours after the launch discover was obtained.
Extra information from throughout TC
- The Exploration Firm signed a cargo supply settlement with personal house station developer Axiom House, in addition to a launch settlement with the Indian House Analysis Group.
- Open Cosmos, a U.Ok.-based satellite tv for pc startup, raised $50 million, a standout quantity given the present local weather for investing.
- Rocket Lab has turned Virgin Orbit’s outdated HQ and manufacturing complicated right into a rocket engine growth heart.
- Techstars chosen 12 new firms to affix its house accelerator’s fall cohort, with startups engaged on all the pieces from launch to in-space servicing.
- Varda House was denied a reentry request by the U.S. Air Pressure earlier this month, pushing again the corporate’s timeline for returning its first in-space manufacturing demonstration.
Max Q is dropped at you by me, Aria Alamalhodaei. In the event you get pleasure from studying Max Q, contemplate forwarding it to a buddy.