News.world is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). If you believe that content on News.world infringes your copyright, you may submit a DMCA takedown notice.
To submit a DMCA takedown notice, please provide us with the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing and provide enough information to enable us to locate the material.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
You may submit a DMCA takedown notice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also provide them with your contact information so that they can respond to your claim directly.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Therefore, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.